Every type of car accident is dangerous. Some, however, are more likely to cause catastrophic injuries than others. One of the most perilous types of car accidents is a rollover. If you were injured in a vehicle rollover accident in San Antonio, do not hesitate to speak to an attorney about your legal options. A negligent party may owe you compensation. The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. offers free initial consultations. Schedule yours today at (210) 435-7968.
Why Choose Our Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyers?
- We will fight hard to protect your legal rights. We are true trial attorneys with the power to take any defendant to court in San Antonio.
- We will help you through this difficult situation. Your lawyer will focus personal attention on you 100% of the time during your claim.
- We will keep our rates predictable and affordable. We accept vehicle rollover cases on a contingency fee basis, with no fees taken out of pocket whether you win or lose.
Why Do Vehicle Rollover Accidents Happen?
Vehicle rollover accidents are preventable. They happen mainly when someone has been negligent, such as a driver or vehicle manufacturer. Do not admit fault after being injured in a rollover crash. Instead, contact us to discuss who may be liable. Even if you were in a single-vehicle rollover accident, the manufacturer of your vehicle or the City of San Antonio could be responsible. Work with our attorneys to determine the cause of your crash.
- Negligent and reckless drivers. Drivers who are speeding, driving drunk and driving distracted may collide with other drivers and cause the victim’s car to rollover. A negligent driver may also cause a no-contact rollover crash by forcing the other driver to jerk the wheel to avoid a wreck.
- Incorrect braking techniques. In a big rig, proper braking is key. A commercial truck driver who speeds around corners or brakes incorrectly could jackknife and flip the large truck onto its side.
- Vehicle defects. Part defects, such as bad tires, can contribute to rollover accidents. If a tire blows out on the road, the driver could lose control of the vehicle and flip the car over. Defective vehicle designs, such as SUVs, can also cause rollovers.
- Dangerous roads. Some rollover accidents in Texas happen when a vehicle’s tire strikes a pothole, lip or debris and trips the car. It is the government’s responsibility to maintain a safe, defect-free roadway.
At The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C., we work with investigators to uncover the cause of your vehicle rollover accident. From there, we can file a claim to damages against the at-fault party on your behalf. Our San Antonio car accident lawyers will work closely with you during your case to ensure the protection of your rights. We can go up against any defendant in pursuit of maximum compensation for a rollover accident.
How to File an Injury Claim for a Rollover Accident in San Antonio
If you believe someone else’s negligence caused your vehicle rollover accident in San Antonio, name that party as the defendant in your personal injury claim. Submit your claim to the civil courts in the county where the car accident occurred. Make sure to meet your deadline; you will have no later than two years from the date of your crash to file, in most cases. A lawyer from our firm can help you with the claims paperwork and filing process. Then, we can represent you during settlement negotiations with the defendant’s insurance company. We can help you obtain the best possible settlement, or else represent you in court.
Contact Our Local Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyers Today
You do not have to handle a rollover accident claim alone. With representation from one of our experienced lawyers, you can receive the assistance, answers and advice you need to move forward. Speak to our attorneys now to request more information about your vehicle rollover accident in San Antonio. Call (210) 435-7968 or contact us online today.