Why Do Clients Choose Us?
- We give our clients confidence in our abilities with years of car accident law experience and a track record of success.
- We have achieved many successful settlements and verdicts. Aaron A. Herbert has tried more than 50 cases to verdict and helped thousands of clients recover.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of care and service to our clients. Our passion for justice means personal attention from your lawyer at every turn.
- We do not charge attorney’s fees upfront. Our San Antonio ridesharing accident lawyers provide services on a contingency fee basis.
What Caused Your Rideshare Accident? Is Somebody Liable?Liability for a rideshare accident often goes to the person who was driving the vehicle. Both Uber and Lyft use independent contractors as drivers, which protects the companies from liability in most cases. Uber and Lyft both have $1 million insurance policies, however, to help pay for passengers’ injuries in accidents. The insurance process will depend on who or what caused the crash. At The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C., we accept ridesharing accident claims involving all types of causes.
- Negligent Uber/Lyft drivers
- Lack of driver background checks
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Drowsy Uber/Lyft drivers
- Drunk or intoxicated drivers
- Negligent third-party drivers
- Poorly maintained vehicles/vehicle breakdowns
- Uber/Lyft driver sexual assaults
How Can Our Lawyers Help You?It is important to partner with an attorney for a serious ridesharing accident case. Legal representation can make all the difference to your case’s outcome. Our lawyers will investigate your ridesharing accident to determine the liable party. Then, we will collect any available evidence of the at-fault party’s negligence, such as the Uber or Lyft driver’s cellphone history to prove distracted driving. We will use this information to negotiate for an amount we believe is fair for your losses. We can go head-to-head with major insurance corporations as well as Fortune 500 companies on your behalf in San Antonio.
Why File an Injury Claim?An Uber or Lyft accident could give you significant personal injuries, such as broken bones or a concussion. You deserve answers if someone else caused your collision. That party may owe you financial compensation for your losses. Filing a personal injury claim can hold someone accountable for causing your accident. It could result in financial recovery for your medical expenses, property repairs, lost wages and other damages you have from the accident. An injury claim could be the best way for you to move forward after an Uber or Lyft accident.
Discuss Your Case in More Detail TodayA ridesharing accident case will have different rules and procedures compared to a standard car accident case in Texas. Hiring an attorney can make it easier to navigate your claim and demand maximum compensation for your losses. The attorneys at The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. have experience with ridesharing accident claims. We may be able to help you recover. Speak to us in detail about your Uber or Lyft accident in San Antonio during a free consultation today. Call (210) 435-7968.
Client Review: “Aaron was awesome, polite and patient. He not only got my claim settled, he went over and beyond.” The whole staff ROCKS!”